Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Workin it

I've been working HARD the past few days.
I used to weigh myself only once a week, but lately I've been weighing myself at least once a day, if not more. I really need to stop though because I am completely depressing myself. So far the scale is not reflecting my killer workouts and healthy eating habits. It's really starting to bum me out and it took me from a blah day to a bad day.

I was really excited about the goals Kayla and I set for each other this week. I knew it was going to be difficult, but now I'm thinking it might be impossible. I'm going to be completely bummed out if Kayla returns from bootcamp and I haven't made any significant change to show.

I remind myself that every day that I choose to work out and eat healthy is progress, but it doesn't detract from my overall feelings of discouragement. I hope the rest of the week is kind to me and that I can rock these next few days before my next official weigh-in.


No comments:

Post a Comment